Diet versus acne
Diet versus acne - This article can help those who are beginning to doubt that they could beat acne. If you are disappointed in cosmetics, creams, as well as in traditional broths and infusions against acne, you should pay attention to your diet (diet against acne). And you'll be surprised how easy it can be to get rid of these hateful blackheads.
For some reason, many dermatologists do not take into account the factor of food when taken for treatment of acne. One medical center medicine Manhattan Frank Lipman explains this by saying that medical schools still do not teach this because Dr. previous formations remain wary of the link between diet versus acne.
However, this relationship is! At least, so say several reputable professionals. And treats his patients with diet food. Among these physicians, the work which I rely in this article belong Frank Lipman and Dr. Susan Blum from the center of Rye Brook, New York, and celebrity nutritionist Kimberly Snyder.
These experts insist that there are foods that should be strictly excluded from the diet acne sufferers:
- Firstly, it cheeses. Any in any form. Even eaten slice of pizza can hurt. Therefore, strictly control the lack of cheese in your diet.
- Nutrition should be dairy-free! Cheeses, some doctors say something about the relationship of milk and acne mentioned rarely. Patients, who follow a dairy-free diet, saw the first results and smooth skin after two weeks of strict milk-free diet.
- White sugar can also trigger acne and pimples. Dr. Susan Bloom says that sugar causes inflammation in the body, which is often reflected in acne - an inflammatory disease of the skin. The fact that people with acne have in the gastrointestinal tract yeast, and when they consume sugar, yeast grows on Wednesday. The skin has sebaceous glands as yeast medium, and eating sugar, we provoke the emergence of growth sebum. Incidentally, dairy products have enough stock of sugar (milk), possibly because milk also provokes acne.
Against milk include the fact that in the process of pasteurization eliminated its useful components and there are only fats that are alien to most human digestive system. But there is good news for lovers of milk. Doctors say that it is enough just to treat dairy-free diet, and after the skin is normalized again to enter it into your diet. The same applies to many of your favorite pizza and cheese. In a lifetime exclude them is not necessary.
What can not be - now we know. What can you expect?
This rule is motivated by food nutritionist of many celebrities Kimberly Schneider.She believes that the first thing to include in the menu foods with anti-inflammatory properties that help maintain proper balance in the skin, moisturize it and heal from within. Here is a list of products from Kimberly, who are struggling with the inflammatory response in the skin:
- Leafy vegetables such as cabbage and lettuce;
- Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables (usually they are rich in color and taste, on this basis they can be distinguished from the mass of fruits and vegetables);
- Zinc, it promotes healing of skin cells, it can be found in pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pine nuts in coconut chips. You can take 30 mg of zinc citrate per day, unless these products;
- "Good" fats are avocados, nuts, fish;
- Include in the diet of green smoothies (daily), it is better to start with them each day (cocktail recipes listed at end of article).
And one rule - all products must be from nature, organic. But, who live in big cities, often difficult to buy fruits and vegetables. In this case, if there are doubts about the naturalness, we should not abandon the diet. Just soak for a while questionable products in apple cider vinegar. It will help to eliminate them wax and pesticides.
And remember, this diet must be followed. Opportunities diet - not only ease your condition, but completely get rid of acne.
Cocktail Recipes from nutritionist Kimberly Snyder. Their Drink every day, in the morning, or better yet replace them every bite.
Green cocktail with avocado. Ingredients:
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup coconut water (or almond milk, and can be plain water)
- 1/4 avocado
- 3-4 teaspoons of protein powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped green
- 1/2 or 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 ice cubes
Mix in a blender until smooth. Mixture in a blender until smooth.
Bright green cocktail. Ingredients:
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1 head lettuce, sliced
- 3-4 stalks of celery
- 1/2 cob spinach
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 1 banana
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
Additionally, to taste: cilantro, parsley stems
In water, add lettuce, start in a blender grind at low speed. Bring to a smooth, switch to high speed and add celery, apples, pears, coriander, and parsley. Banana and lemon juice added to the most recent. For diabetics banana deleted since it has a high glycemic index.